Hewing GmbH offers PE-X-pipes and aluminium multilayer pipes for surface heating systems, easy to handle. These customer specific products fulfil for sure all product requirements like e.g. for systems:
- for temperature control of floor, walls and/ or ceilings
- for heating, for cooling and as well for heating and cooling
- with heat-insulation and footfall sound protection
- with extreme low installation high for renovation and refurbishment
- stable to high load capacity e.g. for industrial and production halls or as well for airports
- for special applications, e.g. sports, concert and event venues, churches, museums, exhibitions, green spaces and garden nurseries
- where only one heating circuit is available to connect the surface heating and the radiator
- where a new innovative approach for adequate new innovative pipe technique is required
PE-Xc pipes for radiator connection
Oxygen impermeable and corrosion free PE-X pipes and aluminium multilayer pipes designed for heating applications provide all the properties required for radiator connections: They are extremely light and flexible, easy to handle and enable rapid, clean and cost-effective installation. In floor distribution they are generally installed as pipe- in- pipes, installed in protective pipes.
The PE-Xc pipes and aluminium multilayer pipes are capable of meeting the high temperature and pressure resistance requirements of up to 70 °C and 10 bar on long term – this is approved by continuous in-house and third-party monitoring tests.
With these customer specified products all requirements can be 100% fulfilled, e.g. for systems
- …only for radiator connection
- … applied as multi functional for radiator connection and tap water installation
- … on base of pipe- in pipe principal (conduit)
- … that fulfils as well the insulation regulation of the respective countries
- … that enables the connection of radiator and surface heating in one heating circuit
- … that requires a new innovative approach for the corresponding innovative pipe technique
Pipes for drinking water installation – tap water
Hewing PE-X-pipes and aluminium multilayer pipes are ideal for domestic tap water application. They fulfil the enormously high temperature and pressure requirements and are irreproachable in terms of hygiene, do not corrode and encrust and do not deposit dangerous metal ions in drinking water. Thus they do not impact the quality and excellence of our foodstuff No. 1 in no way – in contrast to other raw materials, even with fluctuating pH-values.
As well as the PE-X pipes and the aluminium multilayer pipes of Hewing GmbH correspond to the regulations of the relevant laws and guidelines, e.g.: in Germany among others to the Drinking Water Regulation (TrinkwVO), the DVGW worksheet W 270 and KTW-recommendations for health evaluation of plastics within the framework of the German Foodstuff and Commodities Act for the drinking water sector (BGVV).
With the customer- specified products all requirements can be 100% fulfilled, e.g. for systems:
- … only for drinking water installation
- … that are applied multi- functional for tap water installation and radiator connection
- … on base of pipe – in pipes principal ( in conduit)
- … that fulfil as well the insulation regulation of the respective countries
- … that require a new innovative approach for the corresponding innovative pipe technique